Delivery issues, Issues with the delivery agent,
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Company (referred to as either “the company”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this agreement) refers to Pastel Jade.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website,
containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to India.
- Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cell phone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the website.
- Service provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It
refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, provide
the service on behalf of the company, perform services related to the service, or assist the company in
analyzing how the service is used.
- Third-party social media service refers to any website or any social network website through which a user
can log in or create an account to use the service.
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the service or the service
infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Pastel Jade, accessible from https://jade.pixelincloud.xyz/?877
- You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of
which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Usage data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a third-party social media service, we may collect personal data that is already associated with your third-party social media service’s account, such as your name, your email address, your activities, or your contact list associated with that account.
How we use your informationWe use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to
provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: To manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide
can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract
for the products, items, or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic
communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security
updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events
that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have
opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers: we may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture,
restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets,
whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal
data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: we may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying
usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our
service, products, services, marketing, and experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and
analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during
negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our
business to another company.
- With Affiliates: We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those
joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- We may share your information with our business partners with business partners to offer you certain
products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other
users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact
with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party
social media service may see your name, profile, pictures, and description of your activity. Similarly,
other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal DataBusiness Transactions
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. A court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Pastel Jade follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Pastel Jade uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Our Advertising Partners
Note that Pastel Jade has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Personal Data Protection Rights
Obligations of data fiduciary: A data fiduciary is an entity or individual who decides the means and purpose of processing personal data. Such processing will be subject to certain purpose, collection and storage limitations. For instance, personal data can be processed only for specific, clear and lawful purpose. Additionally, all data fiduciaries must undertake certain transparency and accountability measures such as:
(i) implementing security safeguards (such as data encryption and preventing misuse of data), and (ii) instituting grievance redressal mechanisms to address complaints of individuals. They must also institute mechanisms for age verification and parental consent when processing sensitive personal data of children.
We would like to make you aware of your rights in regards to data protection:
(i) Obtain confirmation from the fiduciary on whether their personal data has been processed,
(ii) Seek correction of inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date personal data,
(iii) Have personal data transferred to any other data fiduciary in certain circumstances, and
(iv) Restrict continuing disclosure of their personal data by a fiduciary, if it is no longer necessary or
consent is withdrawn.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Pastel Jade does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Product colour may vary due to temperature changes.
- Patch test is recommended to gauge if there is an allergic reaction to any ingredient.
- Discontinue the use of any product in case of adverse reactions and consult a doctor.
- Pastel Jade is a marketer and does not manufacture the products. It will not be held liable or accountable in any manner in case of any reaction resulting in medical conditions, whether temporary or permanent. The liability will be borne completely by the manufacturer in the case of legal state of affairs.